Sunday 15 November 2015

New | Week 7

So last week I didn't get much done, as for my normal lesson on a Tuesday instead of attending I went to ScarCon which I have already blogged about, so for this week I had quite a bit of work to do with regards to do sculpting out my pieces that I wanted to apply.  I was a bit worried with the fact that I thought I was going to be behind with the work, of course when I got into my class I found out that we were pretty much at the same point. It also helped that we were able to book tutorials with one of our lectures, which I think helped in a lot of ways as I didn't really know what I wanted to do for a hybrid because I had so many ideas going through my head, having this one to one tutorials helped me make mu mind up a lot quicker as I knew Kat wanted to see what I was going to do instead of me just being like ' oh well I'm not sure what I want to do, I have this idea as well as this one and as well as this one too', I think it also saved me a lot of time so that I could get on with blogging, because I know if I didn't make a decision soon enough I would have taken ages and ages to figure out what I wanted to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment