Thursday 8 October 2015

KBO EFX

As soon as I start this project I had so many things going through my head with what to do for this unit as well as what to blog about, and then my head went into over drive and I just got overwhelmed.  So to be honest I didn't get on with my work straight away, I did in fact leave it for a couple of days. I then took a more slower approach to it with just looking on the internet. I came across this article from Greg Nicotero. Who talks about the nightmare factory which is a documentary about prosthetics and how they are made, the length of time it takes and all sorts and it was fascinating watching it and I would definelty recommend it to anyone who loves special effects makeup.  I loved reading about how his career just happened by chance and that sometimes it is more of who you not what you know, and sometimes just being in the right place at the right time. I also loved reading about his work on the American hit Tv series 'The Walking Dead', I think I found it so interesting because I am currently watching the fifth series on netflix, although the whole series keeps me on edge as you can tell something bad is going to happen and the mass of zombies that are approaching, but at the same time I am fascinated at how they area all created. I think this is my favourite scene from the whole series so far as it literally had me on edge the whole time I was watching this episode.




And for anyone else that wants to read the article about Greg Nicotero here is the link;
http://collider.com/greg-nicotero-nightmare-factory-walking-dead-interview/

Internet:http://collider.com/greg-nicotero-nightmare-factory-walking-dead-interview/ [Accessed 8th October 2015]


No comments:

Post a Comment