Monday 19 October 2015

Brave | Lesson 4

This was the week when we applied our first moulds. For our actual lesson I was the model and my partner placed her wound on me, I have to say I knew it would take a long time but not that long. It was fine sitting there getting it down but after a while it was a bit uncomfortable especially because I had to lay there with my neck stretched up. As we only had 4 hours in which to do both my partners and mine, I unfortunately didn't do mine in that lesson as there was only about an hour left of the lesson and I probably could have got mine done but I didn't want to have to rush applying the wound and the makeup.
I ended up doing mine a bit later on, and I thought I took my time as I went quite slowly but I think it is because I knew what to expect. I think the main thing that didn't go so well for me is that when I applied the pros aide on the wound it folded over a little bit and which made it quite hard to blend out.  When it was time for me to create the make up for my character I originally planned to use lipstick smudged around her lips, however at the time I thought this would be too much so I left it out. Another annoying this when I went to take the photos as they hadn't come out as well as I had hoped for. But when it comes to making my hybrid I'm going to make sure that my photos come out really and I get some really good shots, as well making sure my wounds do not fold over on themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment