Monday 19 October 2015

Brave | Lesson 4 | Making of My Character


Products:
- Bobbi Brown Foundation
- Supra Colour Palette
-Rimmel's Mascara
-Kroylans Eye Shadow Palette - Colour Black
- Water Spray.

Method:

  1. After the wound was applied, I went and applied the foundation I did this quite quickly as I didn't want the base to look clean and fresh.
  2. I then used a flat brush and black eye shadow to go along the eye line top and a bit of the bottom.
  3. Adding mascara to the eyes just so that you would be able to see them on camera, I also used a small fan mascara brush to apply the mascara, and used this to create the smudge of make up down the face.
  4. The last thing I did to complete my characters look was to spray some water down the face, obviously I asked my model to shut her eyes so that I didn't spray it in her eye.







No comments:

Post a Comment