Tuesday 27 October 2015

Brave | Lesson 5

Today in our lesson we had a demo of how to put on a bald cap. We were allowed to follow along with Sue as she demonstrated, of which I did and I enjoyed doing it and has made me think more of using it for my human hybrid.
Although this wasn't my first time doing a bald cap, however it was my first time doing it all by myself and it was quite nerve racking as you have to be so careful when cutting the bald cap to fit the head shape, I also worried I could accidentally catch my models ears with the scissors, but I managed to miss them both which I am glad of.
When the demonstration started I thought it would be an alright task, as I sort of knew the process. At the start I was just taking notes then Sue said we can go along with her as she done hers. I found this a little harder as I was a step behind her and I couldn't watch her and watch what I was doing with the scissors, but after Sue had finish her demo and I had a bit more of her attention it was a lot easier. I think that it came out really well for my first time doing it myself with the help from Sue, when taking photos I tried using the camera and flash but unfortunately the flash was broken making the pictures come out darker, BUT I did use my phone to take some photos and I also took some in black and white and other effects that are programmed in the iPhone camera. Below is one of the black and white pictures I took.



No comments:

Post a Comment