Wednesday 30 September 2015

Introduction | 2

In the introduction I spoke quite a bit about what this unit was about and what I was expecting and when I went to the make up show and off to Harry Potter world. So I wanted to blog about my previous experience in special effects in a different blog as I didn't there to so much in one blog, and there is also a few pictures.

I have some experience with special effects whilst I was at West Thames college, although we created pieces out of cinewax and latex, I feel like I have a bit of confidence with the subject with regards of what objects created the wounds, but I wouldn't say I was that overly confident but hopefully this unit will make me more confident.
Throughout this unit my main worry is contaminating silicone A and B, if this will happens it means I will have to buy silicone tubs which wouldn't be ideal. I'm a little worried about trying to create the fork shape wound as they are going to have to be precise and probably a bit intrigue. My other worry is that creating a human hybrid that is nature related, but I am also really looking forward to learning about making prosthetic pieces with silicone.




                                                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment